Domains of Development
- Physical and motor development
- Communicative development
- Cognitive development
- Social emotional development
- Art and creative development
- Technology, the new emerging area
- Physical fitness through PT and Yoga
- Development of good habit, sanitation, health and hygiene
- Gross motor development
- Fine motor development
- Sensory integration
- Reading readiness
- Writing readiness
- Problem solving
- Concept formation
Socio Emotional Development
- Self-concept, self-esteem
- Interaction with others
- Express feelings and emotions without fear
- Develop self-awareness
- Demonstrate self-control, regulation, and coping strategies
- Respect for others feelings and rights
- Responsibilities for self and others
Art and Creative Development
- Express freely and creatively through art and creative movement
- To appreciate beauty in the environment
- Develop sensitivity towards the environment around them
- Maniputative use of materials around them
Technology (Computer Play)
- This learning area includes activities for all the above five development domains and thus works as a support for all the above areas. It helps in making learning fun while exploring and investigating many things that computers do. Young children use computers to investigate their queries, solve problems and manipulate objects on screen.
In order to meet our curriculum objectives, we take the children through a structured learning programme, which involves a lot of structured and focussed activities. The curriculum emphasizes the key areas of development in the child in the spheres of Senso-motor, Personality, Language, Cognitive and Creative skills. The curriculum also gives a clear timetable in terms of what needs to be done throughout the year in terms of activities and themes. An integral part of our curriculum is that the curriculum is implemented with educational materials (Montessori Apparatus) with which the children learn by exercising their hands and senses, which in turn aids in their overall brain development. We begin with fine and practical life skills. English is introduced with phonetics. Mathematics is introduced with materials that help the child comprehend this very abstract area. We also provide theme-based books, various notebooks, exercise copies and worksheets to inspire the children a love of learning.
Development through work by hands
- Teachers are facilitators
- Each child at his own pace
- Self Correction
- Daily observation and assessment
- Self Learning Environment
- Mixed Age Grouping
- Freedom of Choice
- Inner Discipline
- Socially vibrant environment
At Milkyway preschool , we use scientifically designed colorful learning tools which is nontoxic , Eco-friendly , blended , aesthetic & child friendly.
Each and every infrastructure selected carefully to meet the all-round holistic development of each of our young learners.
Infrastructure of all the Milkyway preschool is the best of its kind which enables us to achieve “ THE BEST PRESCHOOL OF THE YEAR AWARD”
Below are the pictures of infrastructure
Events & Celebration
Technology aided learning
Virtual School – “CLICK START”:
Click start is the new home schooling and e-schooling section of Milkyway preschool. The pandemic COVID-19 has forced every one of us to adapt to new situations. “Click start” offers the children flexi learning mode. “Click start” is a treasure house of video lessons, online sessions, online quizzes, e-storytelling and many more. It is the best way to start home schooling. Click here to register your child for a free demo session at “click start”.
Research & Development
Milkyway preschool curriculum is a well-researched and tested curriculum that has been successful in educating thousands of 1000 of young minds across the country developed by experienced R & D team comprises of alumni from IIM & IIT Bombay.
Our R & D team comprises of educationist , psychologists , special Educators ,Engineers & Doctors .In association with Indian Association of Science and Application our R & D team constantly developing and implementing different methods to enhance the learning process and bring out the best among the children of our society which enable us to achieve “ BEST INNOVATIVE PRESCHOOL AWARD” . We believe that though books provide with knowledge but hands on experience supporting the knowledge, helps to retain and understand the concepts better.