Why Businesses Enter into Franchising?
Key Reasons to Enter into Franchising
→ It offers modern way to raise capital
→ Helps in rapid penetration on a PAN India basis
→ Efficient way to combat operational challenges
→ Brand building is quick & convenient
→ Accelerated growth in market reputation of the company
→ Economies of scale in input cost & marketing
Making Organizations Franchise Ready
*To understand what the opportunity is
*To Define the right approach
*Defining the Target Customer
*What are the differentiating Factors?
*How well can the idea sell?
*Determining the Core Drivers of Business
*Ability to manage & train franchisee
*Capability to support the expansion plan
*To define set territories to grow first
*So that the expansion plan is in-sync with the growth path
PARTNER WITH IASA for milkyway preschool
Your wise decision to become a franchise partner with IASA , an education service provider for milkyway preschool prove your Entrepreneurs perceptiveness . .
We present an opportunity for starting your own business by imparting world-class preschool education and empowering toddlers with their first wonderful education experience. Milkyway Preschool is one of the best choice by parents looking for quality preschool education for their children.
Indian Association of Science and application. (IASA) is an Educational Trust having its Registered office in Kolkata , India , offers one of the growing education franchise opportunities. We are an education service provider and offer you a financially and socially rewarding business opportunity for earning profits from the fast growing school education business. Our strong values of courageous learning, continuously creating self-awareness, fostering perseverance, encouraging curiosity and pursuing innovation are what we aspire our students to achieve. For ensuring that every learning moment of our children is meaningful and joyful, we continuously strive towards working together as one team with our franchise partners.
The current preschool market size in India is INR 25,000 Croreby2022,this market is to grow at a CAGR of 23% . However, the penetration of preschool in India is quite low as compared to 100% in France and Scotland, the gross enrolment ratio in India is just 10.9%. Surprisingly, only 1.4 million out of 13 million preschool aged children currently attend a preschool in India.
With growing awareness in tier-2/3 cities, penetration rate of preschool segment is expected to go up to 25%. In this, branded preschool segment is set to contribute33.835 to the total preschool industry in India .
Hence, this is the right time to invest in or franchise with an established growing preschool brand. It’s a respectable yet lucrative opportunity for budding entrepreneurs of young investors who would like to get great returns at low investment.
Preschool Franchise FAQs
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions related to Milkyway preschool Franchising, Milkyway Preschool, achieve the best preschool award.
To whom partner with?
What is the program?
Preschool market potential in India?
What is the requirement?
Why partner with milkyway preschool?
Milkyway Preschool Franchise Benefits?
- Learning’s from experienced in the field.
- Association with a well recognized brand in pre-school.
- Centralized system of designing curriculum, procurement of books, study material, prospectuses and advertisements.
- Technical assistance in establishing their infrastructure.
- Fast launch of the project with the help of our team of designers, suppliers and workers.
- Savings from centralized procurement of study materials and advertisements by the mother company.
- Expert guidance and support from through it’s team of PhD’s and MBA and other franchises.
- Continuous guidance to solve the day to day problems and ideas for upgradation of infrastructure.
- Concept planning, designing and supervising of layout of interiors.
- Local marketing support.
- Training of personnel through an orientation programme for adaptation of the HELLO KIDS way.
- Setting up proper accounting and feedback systems.
- Using the franchisor’s brand name. A franchisee can save precious time, expenditure and efforts that are involved in creating a brand name.
- Professional support provided by the franchisor through its team of Gold Medalist, MBA , child psychologist that ensures the smooth running of business operations.
- Support for indoor/outdoor events including media coverage.
- Procurement of all types of required good like Table tops, furniture and lighting to be used for business operations for the Unit franchisee.
- Training programs on a regular basis for Unit Franchisees and the counter sales staff. Special skill enhancing workshops to be organized by Milkway management as required.
- Provision of all administrative forms & formats.
- Provision of all forms, formats, Cash Sheets, Sales Sheets, Monthly report sheets etc.
- Assistance in creation and installation of visual merchandise etc.
- Provision of informative material, presentations etc.
- Assistance in organizing of city/Outlet location based promotional activities and events.
- Printed material like Brochures, Flex Banners on cost basis.
- Management will continuously assist in monitoring and managing the business to make sure that the best business practices get implemented at the franchisee end to run it on profit as well as to have satisfied customers.
- Step wise training programs ( start-up phase, the operating phase and the growth phase.).
- Milkway will also take care of quality of services to be delivered at the franchisee end as well as to the end customer (Thorough customer feedback, regular interactions, mystery visit at the franchisee Outlet etc.).
Unit Franchisee Obligations?
- Setup site selection. The franchisor shall also assist the franchisee for the site selection.
- Fit-outs of the Pre-school as per the franchisors specifications.
- Pre-opening purchases of stock, retail products like Table tops, furniture and lighting ( Vendor to be aligned by the franchisor only).
- Full involvement in opening launch promo.
- Attending initial and ongoing training individually plus key staff.
- Compliance with standards and policies/operating manuals.
- Compliance of the customer service standards as set by Milkway.
- Be adequately insured.
- Proper maintenance of books and accounts.
- Follow timely reporting structure of sales and stock reports to the franchisor.
- Will have to ensure smooth flow of business at all times.
Pre-Opening Franchise Support Extended to the Unit Franchisee?
All the franchisees are put through a highly focused support system which educates them on utilizing their entrepreneurial skills to become highly efficient and happy franchisees.
- Comprehensive turn-key assistance from site selection to setup and start operations.
- Layout and design; architectural support.
- Pre-opening purchasing assistance.
- Assistance in organizing of launch promotions.
- A comprehensive training is provided to all the Franchisees on service operations, standard check up procedures, accounting, inventory control etc. Employees from all verticals are being trained on a regular basis which helps to continuously groom and enhancing operating efficiencies of employees.
The franchisor can provide following assistance to its franchisees during this period
- Ordering of all equipments for the Outlet.
- Preparation and issue of PO to approved vendors.
- Negotiation of suitable terms and organizing of lease.
- Monitoring of fabrication of the Outlet.
- Daily/ weekly assistance in the service operations.
Post Opening Franchise Support Extended to the Unit Franchisee?
- Structured Marketing Ideas to suit a location
- Ongoing marketing and business development activities, initiation of creative programs, customer service and other brand enhancement initiatives.
- Advertising & local promotion: The franchisor will organize events specific to marketing/ branding for Milkway business at the national level.
- Regular PR coverage at national as well as regional.
- Centralized Brand Building through all media – Print, Outdoor, Web, Retail, Electronic.
- Day to Day operations, Technical & Administrative advices.
- Major role in stock management & maintenance, customer handling, control check on goods delivery, replenishment and ordering of the stock and product range maintenance for each of the franchisee.
- Regular advices on inventory control and administrative issues.
- Frequent official visits, stock audit, advices on local promotions programs etc.